Баллады Тенебрила

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Баллады Тенебрила » Обращения к старейшим » Вопросы к мастерам

Вопросы к мастерам

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 25

"Самый глупый вопрос - незаданный вопрос". Посему - не стесняемся, спрашиваем обо всём, касающемся мира, игрового процесса, ролевых игр вообще, русского языка и прочего.

Доброго дня суток.
Хочу задать вопрос насчет акций. Там есть важный сюжетный персонаж - саламдр жаждущий власти над волчьей грядой. Как понимаю тому кто будет его отыгрывать надо будет большинство постов связывать с ГМ-ами. Как часто должен появляться этот персонаж, каждый день по 2 часа хватит для столь значительной роли?
PS
Мир пока еще не раскрыт, даже на половину, но сюжет с минимумом пафоса - что не может не радовать.

Форум что заброшен?!?

Привет, Сангуим.
У нашего Хранителя была поломка компа. Ждем его уже скоро.

Ладно, дождемся его. Пока анкету создавать не буду.

Howdy! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!

Hi to every one, it's truly a pleasant for me to visit this web page, it includes precious Information.

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I'm hoping you write again soon!

What i don't understood is in truth how you're now not really a lot more neatly-preferred than you might be now. You're so intelligent. You recognize thus significantly relating to this topic, produced me in my opinion consider it from numerous various angles. Its like men and women aren't interested except it's one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always deal with it up!

For most up-to-date information you have to pay a quick visit world-wide-web and on the web I found this site as a best web site for newest updates.

Great blog you have got here.. It's hard to find excellent writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I will revisit once again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. Cheers

Great post. I am dealing with some of these issues as well..

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

For most recent information you have to go to see internet and on web I found this web page as a best web site for newest updates.

Magnificent items from you, man. I've consider your stuff prior to and you're simply extremely wonderful. I actually like what you've bought here, really like what you're saying and the best way through which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay it smart. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.

If you wish for to increase your know-how simply keep visiting this site and be updated with the newest information posted here.

Вы здесь » Баллады Тенебрила » Обращения к старейшим » Вопросы к мастерам